Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
This page contains answers to the questions most frequently asked by booking customers. Please read through these conditions carefully
before you order a service via the Arteuz.com
- How shall I proceed if I want to make a reservation?
- What are the criteria for making a choice of my hotel?
- Is the reservation procedure complicated?
- I filled in and sent out my reservation form. What is to be done now?
- Do I have to confirm reservation after sending the booking form out?
- Is possible to make a reservation just via your e-mail address?
- Is my reservation binding as soon as the form was filled in and send out?
- How to make a reservation for a group? Is there any discount available?
- What confirmation concerning my reservation will I get?
- What is an „Accommodation Voucher“ and what information are stated in it?
- Is it possible to make a booking without using my credit card as a guarantee?
- What kind of credit card do you accept?
- What expiry date of my credit card is accepted in the time of my booking?
- To whom, when and which way I will pay reserved stay in the hotel?
- Will I pay any deposit from my credit card?
- Will be my credit card data delivered into the hotel I've made a reservation?
- Will I pay any fee for making of the reservation?
- What will happen if I forget cancel the reservation in time and if I not arrive into the hotel?
- Which way is possible to cancel reservation?
- Is necessary to cancel reservation if I didn't obtain an Accommodation voucher?
- Is possible to check-in earlier then is usual?
- May I leave the hotel later then is usual?
- What is frequency of cleaning and changing bed linen?
- Are the fire precautions held in the hotels?
1. How shall I proceed if I want to make a reservation?
We recommend to start with reading our cancellation conditions at the following address: https://secure.arteuz.com/csrv/terms_conditions.php
Get acquainted with different levels of czech hotels and their equipments. They are similar to those in other European countries.
THE OFFICIAL STANDARD CLASSIFICATION OF ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
You will find the necessary piece of information on the web site as follows:
2. What are the criteria for making a choice of my hotel?
Where to find a necessary piece of information about hotel's facilities and provided service.
Your choice of a hotel according to following criteria mentioned further is to be found at this home page: http://www.arteuz.com
Our webpage www.arteuz.com provides hotel facilities information for each hotel. It is recommended to choose at least 2 hotels in the case of no vacancies in demanded hotel (order is on request).
3. Is the reservation procedure complicated?
Please be kindly to read carefully our reservation procedures.
You will need three steps only to make complete booking:
1. First step – Select your dates and the room type you require
2. Second step – Select the number of adults and children
3. Third step - Complete the required details
Do not forget to tick the box "I have read and accept the terms and conditions", otherwise it is impossible to send the form out (please, check it before proceeding any further). Having done that, send the form off clicking at “Make Reservation“
4. I filled in and sent out my reservation form. What is to be done now?
Your order was sent out but it is not yet binding. If, within a few minutes you do not receive the automatic copy of the reservation form,
be aware that in the form of a wrong e-mail. In this case, contact us: email@example.com
Afterwards, you will receive a detailed information by e-mail about your reservation and current prices. After confirming your reservation we will send you a Voucher.
5. Do I have to confirm reservation after sending the booking form out?
Yes, you have to. A few of minutes after sending it you will automatically receive an email confirming your reservation. It is not yet
obligatory, however. You have to wait for an email from the Arteuz.com operator „The Price Acceptance“. It will contain “Booking ID“
and further guidance. You will be also asked to enter the web page:
Clicking this web page give you an access to booking (identification code - booking ID). You will fill it in, including your surname, then click “View Reservation“. Our Arteuz Admin area gives you an access to the following:
A. Confirm the Reservation
B. Reject the hotel on offer
C. Cancel the Reservation
D. View the Reservation
A. Confirm the reservation
Clicking „Confirm the Reservation“ means you agree with it. As a result an „Accommodation Voucher“ will be sent to your email address. Get a print of it and hand it in to the receptionist when checking in.
B. Reject the hotel on offer
You can reject second choice hotel offered by operator by clicking it.
C. Cancel the Reservation
Reservations can be cancelled, under conditions specified in "Terms & Conditions" :
D. View the Reservation
You can check reservation, if you have booking ID.
6. Is it possible to make a reservation just via your e-mail address?
You can make a reservation via our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Is my reservation binding as soon as the form was filled in and send out?
No, it is not, because you did not proceed to the second stage involving your agreement with the price and the reservation and, as a result, did not receive yet your accommodation Voucher. Filling in the reservation form is divided into three stages - pages. Even if you send off the last third part of the reservation form including the credit card data the booking is not validated yet. Unless you keep in touch, your credit card data will be automatically deleted and cannot be renewed.
8. How to make a reservation for a group? Is there any discount available?
For a group reservation you can use our e-mail address. By „Group reservation“ is meant order more then 10 rooms in a hotel. The best way how to make order is via „Booking form“ where data transfer is encrypted. Sending by e-mail is not safe enough. It is the most suitable way because of safeness of data transfer about your credit card. The other important information and requirements you can fill in the reservation form to column „Remarks“.
For example: No. of rooms, room types, max. prices level and hotel category, etc. Our operator will offer the best vacancies according
your preference. If you decide for a binding reservation, you will be asked to pay a deposit corresponding to one night charge for each
one hotel room. During top terms the deposit may be increased.
Discount per group accommodation offers most of the hotels. Even if the price list does not mention any discount, our operators will try their best to achieve it for you. There is a possibility of special arrangement for a group leader with a hotel. It is a subject of each hotel and our operator may try to achieve special advantage for you.
9. What confirmation concerning my reservation will I get?
Confirmation of your reservation is called an „Accommodation Voucher“. It is a document - „Accommodation Voucher“ for staying in the hotel you have booked. You will obtain this document by e-mail once your reservation has been approved by you. The only thing you have to do is print this Voucher out and hand in personally at the hotel reception on day of your arrival.
10. What is an „Accommodation Voucher“ and what information are stated in it?
Binding document about confirmed reservation. There are stated all important data on an Accommodation Voucher, e.g. your name, check in, check out, address's and hotel name, telephone number into the reception. Voucher is generated from reservation form which have been filled in and sent by you to the reservation department.
1. Is it possible to make a booking without using my credit card as a guarantee?
In order to make a binding reservation we will required credit card details for guarantee reservation. Bookings which are not guaranteed by credit card are not valid! This measure limits overburdening of our booking system by unreliable reservations .
The card details are forwarded to the hotel to guarantee the booking. All payments are to be settled by the guest at the hotel upon his check in or check out. All credit card data will be transferred to our SECURE client administration area. Without these details your reservation will not be accepted and, as a result you will be unable to send it off.
2. What type of credit card do you accept?
Arteuz.com and most of the hotels accept all main types of credit cards. List of all credit cards you can find on Web page Arteuz.com. Keep in mind, that not every credit card is valid for Internet payment. Before filling the reservation form, make sure that your credit card is allowed for internet payment.
3. What expiry date of my credit card is accepted in the time of my booking?
Validity of your credit card is stated on your card (expiry date). Credit card must have validity at least 1 week after hotel check out.
1. To whom, when and which way I will pay reserved stay in the hotel?
All the amount for reserved stay is in most of cases paid by guest after the arrival or after the stay termination directly in the hotel.
2. Will I pay any deposit from my credit card?
No deposit is paid by you from credit card without your agreement. Exception is making of the reservation to the luxury hotels or if you book more then one room in the hotel. In these cases deposit may be required. The rate of deposit is mostly one night in the hotel for each booked room.
3. Will I pay any fee for making of the reservation?
No charge for making of the reservation is paid by you to Arteuz.com. No money will you pay from credit card without your agreement with the exception of sanction if the cancellation conditions are not held.
More information about „Cancellation conditions“ you can find on the following web site:
4. What will happen if I forget cancel the reservation in time and if I not arrive into the hotel?
Reservations are guaranteed to your credit card. To avoid being charged, reservations must be cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy outlined by each individual hotel.
5. Is possible to pay for accommodation in hotel cash as well?
Yes it is possible. It is standard practice in Prague hotels.
Is it safe to provide my credit card data?
YES. You will provide your credit card data via our secure 128 bit SSL server, certified by Thawte. You can check our identity by clicking on the Thawte logo.
Will my credit card be charged in advance?
NO, we need your credit card data to guarantee your reservation.
May I change my reservation?
Yes you can.
Will I pay for changing reservation?
Changing reservation is possible for handling charge of 15 EUR if reservation was approved by you or if you´ve obtained Accommodation Voucher. In other cases it is free of charge. Renewal of reservation is possible. Recommended procedure is to fill in the reservation form and send again to the reservation department on email address: email@example.com
Which way is possible to cancel reservation?
First option of cancelling an existing reservation is possible to do via webpage:
Is it necessary to cancel reservation if I didn´t obtain an Accommodation voucher?
We prefer this process. As soon as you enter to the next page just click on "Cancel the Reservation". Second, not very convenient option is possible cancellation by email. In this case you will state your booking ID, your name, checking, check out, date of order making, name of the hotel. "Terms and Conditions" determine rules for possible penalization. If you didn´t approve reservation and didn´t get voucher you don´t pay any cancellation fee even if your reservation hasn´t been cancelled. Bear in mind that it is necessary to cancel reservation in time. In working days it is more then 72 hours before arrival into the hotel. Otherwise you will be penalized according to "Cancel Conditions"
Are Cancellation Conditions obligatory for me?
Cancellation Conditions are rules which are necessary to follow if you need cancel the reservation. In accordance with legal point of view it is two-sided contractual relations – client & Arteuz Travel, s.r.o. (Arteuz.com). These rules are obligatory for both parties to a contract.
In the reservation form you have to confirm by ticking that you have read "Cancellation Conditions". By this operation the contract will take effect. If you don´t tick the check box, reservation form won´t be possible to send.
What cancellation conditions do you have?
Cancellation conditions may vary from each hotel. There is an accurate description on each hotel page.
* The cancellation conditions are stated at each reservation on the reservation form and can also be found in the confirmation mail sent to you after reservation.
* All group payments and cancellation terms are upon request according to each individual hotel policy!
* The arrival time is set at 2 o´clock P.M. of the hotel time (Central European). This time is binding on cancellation conditions. Beware! You are not supposed to cancel your reservation directly in the hotel reception.
Is it possible to check-in earlier then is usual?
Check-in and Check-out time is similar in all Prague hotels. However, there are some small variations in each hotel. It is possible to
arrive into the hotel earlier and leave the hotel later then is usual time but it is necessary to consult this matter in advance in the
hotel you have chosen.
Usual check-in time: is approximately between 12:00 – 14:00
Note that reservations may be cancelled automatically after 18:00 if hotels are not informed about the approximate time of late arrivals
May I leave the hotel later then is usual?
General hotel practice is check-out in the hotel reception not later then at 11 a.m.
What is frequency of cleaning and changing bed linen?
Frequency and range of cleaning and changing bed linen is stated by standard specification in accordance with hotel category.
Are the fire precautions held in the hotels?
There is a very good system of fire prevention in the Czech Republic. Each hotel must have approved plan of evacuation in case of fire. Part of evacuation is a plan of escape ways. For example room doors must have special fire protection, there must be special marking of escape ways, emergency separate lighting and other precautions. Function of fire-extinguisher is controlled every year and there are practiced regular controls of observance of the fire rules.
What is VAT means? Is VAT included in the price list?
VAT is tax provided by law. VAT is added to the price of goods and to the services. Some of smaller hotels are not taxpayers. All rates stated in Arteuz price list on websites www.arteuz.com are inclusive of VAT.
What does exactly hotel Rack rate means?
Rack rate is price for accommodation which you pay if you book a room directly via hotel.
What is special offer?
In section „Special offers“ on website arteuz.com you can find reduced prices than are hotel rack rates, eventually various packages. There is always some advantage for a hotel guest in comparison with standard rates and services.
Is breakfast included in the price list?
Most of hotels have breakfast included in price . If it is included in the price it will be indicated on the website.